Stupid Airlines Stupid Airlines

nice

That was pretty funny and random. What's the jazz song at the end called? I really enjoyed that.

Blamformers! Blamformers!

PRIME!!

PRIME!!!!

Awesome the Hedgehog Awesome the Hedgehog

ffffffffuck

fffffffffuck.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

magically delicious

The only person who doesn't deserve to die in this version of Red Riding Hood is the mother. I mean comon, the hunter is a moron for going after the wolf instead of warning red riding hood to go back and red riding hood is stupid beyond all reason for not noticing her mother was a wolf upon first walking into the house.

I liked this version though, you actually took a story that everybody hears from a very young age, has probably heard every possible version and were able to create an atmosphere of suspense. I also like how you took a usually sugar coated children's tale and made it wonderfully gruesome.

Other versions include wolf eats red riding hood and granny but hunter disembowels wolf and they pop out unscathed, wolf eats all, hunter kills wolf before eating red riding hood but granny/mother dies. Red riding hood is brain dead in all versions mind you.

I think you should consider rewriting some aesop's fables with twisted morals and macabre plotlines.

Summer Camp: Episode 1 Summer Camp: Episode 1

summer camp sucks

I thought it was a very entertaining for a flash cartoon. Some of the characters, especially the councellor from cabin 5 remind me of people i've actually met. The only thing that I found kind of weird is that those kids seemed a little old to be going to camp as campers. By the time you're 16 they usually have some C.I.T. program if you're even still at camp.

The lip synching animation was little off with the voice over too. Over all though it was funny and pretty well done. The Time Travelling bears song is awesome. lol

StarCraft: Alliance StarCraft: Alliance

pwr overwhelming

Man i love starcraft. It's probably one of my favourite games of all time and one of the best games of its time. I suppose you enjoyed it as well or else you wouldn't have made this movie...

The graphics were great, you obviously took a lot of time designing the ships and characters to look exactly like they're supposed to. The level of detail was impressive too.

I can't wait to see what you do with the next one and hopefully you'll introduce some of the other units into the storyline too. An archon would be cool..Terrans 4 life!

Swiss Goat Swiss Goat

peze vengi

The animation was good and it looked pretty, but it moved along rather slowly. Oh and the music u picked is called Zorba the Greek. It's from Greece and is meant to be used in a Greek context, not Swiss. The Swiss are all about their alpen horns and yodeling like those crazy Austrians. Although if someone didnt know that i guess it would sound appropriate

The World Event The World Event

green guy

heh, if ur planning making this into a feature length flash, go for it, it has so much potential. I've always loved those geico ads, so random and funny. Best line 'do you have insurance on this thing?' lol....double lolol.

Joan and Mark Joan and Mark

cute

Really cute movie with great animation and style. Also the heros aren't the typical kind with their disabilities and such, but i guess the point is that they complement each other well. The only thing i really didn't like about this flash was the music. It was like a j-popped la bamba remix and it drove me nuts, but hey...that's just me. This definately has series potential and if you were planning on doing that, go for it. My only suggestion is that you pick less irritating music next time.

Black Knights Episode 1 Black Knights Episode 1

voicebox

Stunning, stunning movie. The graphics were great, from the detail of the soldiers and knifhts to the night sky and silhouetted castle. The only weakness in this flash was the voice acting, it was a little bland and unexpressive and didn't sound quite appropriate for those knights. I guess it's hard to cast great voice actors in a flash cartoon, but it seems like you just receorded yourself. Gotta give high marks though, it was a great flash and was entertaining to watch.

bumblebeetuna responds:

yea a better mic is on the wish list but in the meantime i used a crap one the next ones will have better sound i might even hire sean connery to do some voice acting")